coveritup.com is dedicated to ensuring that the products on its website do not violate or infringe any Intellectual Property (IP) rights of third parties.
- All the products displayed and sold on the website are genuine. The products are either sold under coveritup.com’s proprietor trademarks, designs or under third party trademarks, brands, designs from whom coveritup.com has acquired permitted license to manufacture, market, and sell specific products/merchandise.
- coveritup.com is the official merchandise licensee of Marvel comics, DC comics, Star Wars, Harry Potter, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Master, Maara, Bigil, Kaala, 2.0, Darbar, Jagame Thandhiram, 83, Soorarai Pottru, Vadivelu, Kollywood, Looney Tunes, Pokemon, Tokidoki, Disney, Chennai Super Kings and Give India for certain products as displayed on the website.
- coveritup.com respects Intellectual Property (IP) rights and is dedicated to protecting from any kind of IP violations. In case any IP rights owner (being the owner of the IP for the mentioned product or their authorised representative) finds any IP violation on the coveritup.com website, they may report such infringing content/product to our Grievance Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While reporting a violation, the IP rights owner should share the following information:
- His/ Her name, the company’s name, his/her designation, address, contact number, email address
- Details of the IP rights registered by the IP owner, with a copy of the registration certificate
- Link from the coveritup.com website containing the infringing product/content
- Brief description of the violation.
- When we receive an IP violation notice with all of the above information, we will review the content and will send a follow-up message to the IP rights owner once the notice has been processed. If the information shared is incomplete and/or illegitimate, coveritup.com will not be able to process the said notice further.
- If coveritup.com has valid entitlements to display and sell the mentioned products, coveritup.com will share only the relevant information (to the extent permitted as per coveritup.com’s agreement with the Licensor).
- If the notice is valid, we will remove the reported content from the website and our Grievance Officer will reach out to IP rights owner for redressal, if any.